Arizona Federal Theatre Hotels
Arizona’s capital city, Phoenix is the gem of the Sonoran Desert – a bustling metropolis surrounded by mountains. If you’re travelling from out of town, there’s no end of things to see and do, from hikes, trails and drives to any number of cultural hotspots!
Downtown Phoenix, where Arizona Federal Theatre is situated, is a chic and lively urban hub that is bursting with opportunities to enjoy yourself!
For sports fans, there are a couple of pro-sports arenas to get your game on – Talking Stick Resort Arena (home of the Phoenix Suns) or Chase Field (home of the Arizona Diamondbacks) will have events all throughout the year.
The creative Roosevelt Row is Downtown Phoenix’s arts district and is home to coffee shops, galleries, restaurants, boutiques and more, and is the perfect place to catch an art-house movie!
For all your other needs, including 20+ fabulous places to eat, hotels, retail and entertainment attractions, CityScape’s two city blocks in the heart of Downtown is the place to be!
These hotels are all less than 1 mile from Arizona Federal Centre and offer many accomodation options to suit all price ranges:
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Downtown
- Rodeway Inn Downtown Phoenix
- Stay Alfred on South Central Avenue
- Courtyard Phoenix Downtown
- Travelodge by Wyndham Phoenix Downtown
- Residence Inn Phonenix Downtown
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix Cityscape
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Downtown
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
- The Westin Phoenix Downtown